Club Name: Rotary Club of Plumtree
Name of the Project: Gambu Clinic
- Easy access to health services
Areas of focus:
- Construction and equipping of the clinic.
- The general primary health care services, reduction of home deliveries, reduction of walking distances to the health centers
- The communities that is men, women, youths, children, and women of childbearing age.
- neighboring communities, school children
- the clinic will be administered by the local authority and ministry of health and childcare will give the technical expertise and assistance.
- community, rotary club Bulawayo south, rotary club Borken in Germany, Tswalu, ministry of health and childcare and Bulilima Rural District Council.
- $154 000-00 plus/minus
- Khumalo the health center committee chairman
- Biliati Mlauzi the acting chief executive officer for the local authority (bulilima rdc)